LASIK has been proven to be very effective in correcting vision problems. However, the effect might not be felt immediately. It is possible that you will continue to experience having blurred vision a few weeks after the procedure. But you need not suffer any longer. With RevitalVision, you can be proactive and help improve your vision after undergoing laser eye surgery.
What It Is
RevitalVision is a training procedure which utilizes repetitive practice of precise visual tasks consisting of patterned images that have subtle differences in contrast, size and orientation. The goal is to train the brain to become more efficient and at the same to improve visual processing. Through Specialised RevitalVision algorithms, the training sessions can be adjusted continuously depending on your performance to ensure substantial improvement in your vision. RevitalVision believes that your blurred vision can be improved by enhancing your brain processing.
RevitalVision can help fine tune the results of your LASIK laser eye surgery. It trains your brain to see better minus the hassle of an additional surgery or medication. Through its Post-LASIK Therapy, RevitalVision can help improve the communication between your brain and your eyes.
Here are some of the features of RevitalVision Post-LASIK Therapy that make it convenient to improve the results of your laser eye surgery:
• It is completed at the confines of your own home with the use of your computer.
• You need to complete 20 sessions.
• You only need to do it two to three times a week at an average of 20 to 30 minutes per day so it will not take up too much of your time.
• It can be customized depending on your pace and visual ability so you do not have to worry about moving too slow into the program.
• Although you do it at home, you will be monitored professionally by your RevitalVision Personal Vision Specialist.
• It does not matter when you had your laser eye surgery. You can undergo RevitalVision therapy anytime.
Thousands of clinical trial participants and customers who completed the program have reported experiencing the following benefits:
• Increased visual acuity by improving eyesight by an average of two lines on an eye chart, which helps you see and distinguish fine details.
• Improved quality of life due to the improved vision especially while reading and driving.
• 100% increase in contrast sensitivity by enhancing your ability to view objects that blend into the background.
• Improved night vision as it enhances visual quality in low light conditions.
• Reduction of halos and starbursts.
• Reduced glare while driving or seeing at night.
• While 20 sessions are needed to complete the program, most customers noticed positive results and improvement vision after as little as 10 sessions.
• As much as 85% of what you learn from a RevitalVision therapy is retained.
So if you want to maximize the benefits of your laser eye surgery, go ahead and give RevitalVision a try.
Please note very few optometrists offer this unique technology. Click on the QUICK ENQUIRY tab at the top right side of the website for more information.